Friday, January 28, 2011

ATTN: Doughboy from Richmond, VA



The internet is watching you cowardly piece of shit. If anyone has any information about these kids; names, addresses, phone numbers, anything send it to me. Boycott their off-brand-biting ass music. Seriously, you think doing that makes you a thug? You think that makes you tough? I hope these pieces of shit get what they deserve (ass rape in prison). Speak your mind in the comments.

***EDIT***
WOW, that edit wasn't up long. I had to take it down along with anything that pointed towards who the suspects are. Innocent until prove guilty I suppose. Apparently they are/were getting lots of threats LOL.

And you know what pisses me off the most? Someone in their wack-ass crew ripped off my name. I AM THE REAL DJ DM. Not some little bitch who jumps someone with all his little buddies then post it to youtube to feel tough and pretend to be gangstas. Karma is a bitch and there will be hell to pay.

No comments: